Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hello!

Yes... I have finally set up a site!  Please bear with me as I figure it all out. 

What's the game plan?

I would like this to be a place where you can find and download my work outside of the Exchange.

I would like this to be a place where I can share pictures I find to inspire new builds

I would like this to be a place where I can share the work of other Sims builders in the community that I enjoy and that I think you might enjoy as well. 

I would like this to be a place where you can leave comments and suggestions about things you would like me to work on.  I cant guarantee that I would be able to do it, but I am always open to suggestions!

An occasional picture of my cats might slip in every now and then.  I can't guarantee that it won't.  There is no point in lying about that.

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.