Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Future is so Bright....I Gotta Wear Shades

Loving the new expansion pack for The Sims 3:  Into the Future!   Before I can actually play the game, I must build.  Always.  So here is a house I promised Zeke for Into the Future...The Ascella.


6 bedrooms
5 bathrooms
large kitchen for entertaining
study
work out room
game room
music room
inventors work shop
patio
pool/hot tub

futuristic/modern interiors
NO CC
40x40 lot  $295k













***The name Ascella was chosen from an astronomy site because it is a bright star in the Sagittarius system.  I thought a star name was appropriate for a futuristic build.

(apparently it also means armpit in Italian..lol!  I am now a cautionary tale to all builders using astronomy names for a build: do a background check! :D )



2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Rec'd and fav'd on the exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic, Ruth! Perfect for Oasis Landing! Love the modern architecture and lovely vibrant colors! Big rec from me!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.