Friday, August 29, 2014

The Sims 4 Player Guide Info

Just a couple days more until we get our hands on The Sims 4!

As if the waiting wasn't unbearable enough, here is a player guide full of tips and info about the game. It is sure to get you inspired...and even more impatient...for release day. My favorite bits?  The great ideas for new ways to play.  There are also a couple of handy sheets to download and print with all of the controls and cheats!


 Here are screens of the most informative parts of the guide...so read up and get ready to sim!
























The Sims 4 drops on September 2, 2014

3 comments:

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.