Saturday, September 6, 2014

3 Bedroom Craftsman Starter

This home comes in at under $20k...but with the cost of the lot, a brand new single sim will not be able to place it.  So it is really a "couples starter". 

This Craftsman style home has 3 spacious bedrooms and 1 bath 
(and room upstairs to add a second as you earn the funds), no CC, and fits a 20x15 lot or larger.

Find it in The Sims 4 Gallery under my Origin user name: ruthless_kk









Here is how a second bathroom can be added if you earn 
( or cheat ) the additional funds:



1 comment:

  1. Every time I go to comment and click it then tells me to enter my comment. I willlearn one of these days how this is supposed to work. Anyway, what I want to say is that all these houses are gorgeous. I have never seen a house you built that wasn't.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.