Thursday, September 4, 2014

Cheap and Cozy 2 bedroom starter

I have been told there are not enough starters in the new Sims 4 Gallery yet...so I will try to correct that in the next few days.  All sims need a decent place to live right out of the gate, and hopefully one that leaves them with a little extra cash in their pocket to boot.


The Cheap and Cozy Starter is under $15k and comes on a 20x30 lot.  
2 bedrooms and one bathroom
fully furnished
No CC

Find it in The Sims 4 Gallery under my user name: ruthless_kk







1 comment:

  1. Wow, these bedroom and balcony designs are too good. These are so simple yet perfect. I would love to invest in Dove mountain community property. Please share some tips for property investment as I am newbie.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.