Monday, September 1, 2014

Kids Stuff! The Sims 4 CAS

I was lucky enough to get early access to The Sims 4 and almost 2 hours later I am still stuck in Create a Sim checking out all of the new items.  The kids stuff is SO CUTE!  Seriously.  Very detailed and with a ton of personality.  I also appreciate that they gave boys pink options for clothing and gave girls some more traditionally masculine looks so they are not stuck to rigid ideas of what is "girl" and what is "boy" clothing.

Here are the stats:


Girls get 27 different tops:






14 different bottoms



8 different full body outfits/dresses




10 different shoes


The boys get a slightly smaller collection to work with....

21 tops




Move over, Izod alligator....



8 bottoms


2 outfits


the hot dog outfit is part of the bonus pack stuff

10 shoe styles


Kids hats:





Kids Hair

BOY

GIRL








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.