Saturday, March 21, 2015

Mechanica

I am really excited about the upcoming expansion pack for The Sims 4, Get to Work, and the addition of aliens in particular.  In thinking about what an alien might build for themselves, I came up with this design. It is sleek and modern but with a decidedly industrial edge. I tried to keep it inexpensive without sacrificing some interstellar style.



Mechanica has 2 large bedrooms, a study loft with skill builders, and a patio.
NO CC
20x30 lot size
under $50k

Find it in the Sims 4 Gallery under user name ruthless_kk















2 comments:

  1. It's actually 'Get to Work' not 'Make It Work' lol. Great house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I must have had Project Runway on the brain. I fixed it. ((red face))

      Delete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.